Mary Anne works with clients to:
- Decrease stress and improve mood
- Develop a work-life balance
- Address behavioral addiction and codependency
- Creative recovery
- Navigate life transitions
- Build self-esteem, acceptance, and self-compassion
- Address trauma, grief, and loss
- Resolve internal and relationship conflict
- Explore and support LGBTQI identities
Mary Anne is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate who offers mindfulness-based counseling, consulting, and educational services in the Seattle area. She blends therapeutic approaches such as CBT, Depth Psychology, creativity and compassion practices to focus on her client's natural strengths, vision, and goals.
Mary Anne received her Masters in Counseling Psychology from Saybrook University and continues supervision with Dr. K. Alexandra Onno. Currently, she works with clients in private practice in Seattle and Kirkland.
Her prior experience includes providing child and family therapy in community mental health and private practice settings; offering therapeutic interventions for LGBTQ identified youth as a mental health volunteer; and over 15 years experience in performance art, sales, and business development coaching for local, independent artists and small businesses.
She is a musician and writer, recording music for relaxation and continuing her education in memoir and creative writing as a healing art.
She is an active member of:
- The American Counseling Association
- The Association for Creativity in Counseling
- Counselors for Social Justice
- Seattle Counseling Association