Mary Anne works with clients to:
- Decrease stress and improve mood
- Develop a work-life balance
- Navigate life transitions
- Build self-esteem, acceptance, and self-compassion
- Address trauma, grief, and loss
- Resolve internal and relationship conflict
- Explore and support LGBTQAI identities
Mary Anne is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate who offers mindfulness-based individual and family therapy to children, teens, and adults. Her approach blends therapeutic tools such as CBT, Depth Psychology, and the healing arts to focus on the client's natural strengths, vision, and goals.
Mary Anne received her Masters in Counseling Psychology from Saybrook University and continues supervision with Dr. K. Alexandra Onno. Currently, she works with clients in private practice in Seattle and Kirkland.
Her prior experience includes providing child and family therapy in community mental health and private practice settings; offering therapeutic interventions for LGBTQ identified youth as a mental health volunteer at Camp Ten Trees; and over 15 years experience in performance art, sales, and business development coaching for local, independent artists and small businesses.
She is also a local pianist and records music for relaxation and meditation.
- Member, American Counseling Association.
- Member, Association for Creativity in Counseling.
- Member, Counselors for Social Justice.
- Member, Seattle Counseling Association.